- Old Town Havana (Havana Vieja).
- The Malecón, Havana's magical water front wall.
- Enjoy the ritual known as the "Cañonazo".
- Stroll through the streets of the colonial old town.
- Half-day trip according to programme from/to Parque Central, Old town Havana (for private groups from/to accommodation).
- Transportation from/to accommodation Havana (only valid for private groups).
- Short ride with a Bici-taxi (only valid for Seat In reservation).
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Transfer from/to accommodation Havana to/from Parque Central, Old town (only valid for Seat In reservation).
- All not specifically mentioned services.
- Personal expenses and tips.
During Your Stay in Cuba:
+53 (0) 7834 4251
+53 (0) 5279 9840
The half-day tour Habáname - Nocturnal Walking Tour in Havana offers a unique ambience that enchants! During this walk, indulge in the different colonial and historical periods and the nocturnal life of the "Habaneros", Havana´s locals.
The Malecón, Havana's magical water front wall, meeting place and stage, even living room for some people, is a very special place in the evening hours. Was that just a cannon shot? - Not only the story of this ritual also known as the "Cañonazo", but also a stroll through the streets of the colonial old town allow you travel back in time. Beautifully illuminated facades of magnificent buildings on the various main squares offer impressive photo opportunities. Finally, enjoy a cocktail in a very special bar, while following in the footsteps of a legendary personality...