• Day trip according to programme
• Local English-speaking guide
• E-bike rental
• 2x 0,5l mineral
• Visit to a pottery workshop
• Different visits to research and development centers, gardens and production sites of Cuban agriculture
• Visit to a productive farm
• Creole meal (incl. 2 beverages)
• Transportation to/from office Caribbean Tours from/to accommodation
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
During your stay in Cuba
+53 (0) 7834 4251
+53 (0) 5279 9840
The day tour Made in Cuba - Rustic Revelation by E-bike offers an insight into the state-run agricultural system and much more. In the morning, you pickup your e-bike at the office of Caribbean Tours in the district Vedado. From there, you cycle to the south-west of Havana, to a place still untouched by tourism.
The majority of the inhabitants living here earn their money from pottery, amongst other things. During a visit to a ceramics workshop, watch over a potter´s shoulder as he works and whoever chooses to, may also attempt to use the potter's wheel. Continue the "expedition" with various visits to research and development centers, gardens and production sites of Cuban agriculture. On a "finca", on which bananas, avocados, lettuce, mint and much more are grown, that are sold daily at one of the many farmers markets in the city, a delicious Creole meal with refreshing drinks will be served. An employee of the "finca" will give a tour with explanations of the state-run agricultural system. If you like, you can cool off in the pool before you head back to the starting point to drop off the bicycles.
Please note that there may be program changes for departures until 31.10.18. For further Information please get in touch.
Please note that there are special regulations for the use of our E-bikes. For that reason you will be asked to sign a security waver on spot.