• Day trip according to programme from/to Parque Central, Old town Havana (for private groups from/to accommodation, Havana)
• Transport from/to accommodation (only for private groups)
• Local English-speaking guide
• Horse - drawn carriage ride (about 30 min.)
• Visit to the Camara Oscura (in case of closure there will be provided an alternative)
• Panoramic tour with convertible vintage car (about 3 h)
• Visit to Jaimanita (“Fusterlandia”)
• Cuban style Cocktail
• Transfer from/to accommodation to/from Parque Central, Old town Havana (only valid for Seat In)
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
The day trip Mi Habana - The Beauty, is a wonderful panoramic tour of Havana. In the morning, you will take a walk through the colonial part of the old town. Today´s program will include a combination of history, colonial architecture and authentic daily life. By horse-drawn carriage or on foot, you will pass by various architectural treasures of the colonial era; enjoy strolls over various main squares, such as the Plaza de la Catedral, the Plaza de Armas or the Plaza Vieja.
After the tour, you will have lunch, followed by a tour of Havana's more western districts by vintage car; pass by the Centro Habana district, the Revolution Square, through the Almendares Park to the residential area of Miramar until Jaimanitas, or better said "Fusterlandia", and stop at the Malecón, Havana's famous coastal road before you head back to where the tour started.