• Day trip according to programme
• Local English speaking cycling guide
• E-bike rental
• 0,5l mineral water
• Visit to the City Museum Guanabacoa
• Participation in a Domino game
• Introduction into Cuban cocktail art
• Creole dish
• Afro-Cuban event with dance and music
• Transportation to/from office Caribbean Tours from/to accommodation
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
The day trip Traditional & Authentic Havana by e-bike begins with the pickup of your e-bike at the office of Caribbean Tours in the district Vedado. From there, you cycle to the suburb of Guanabacoa, with a visit to the Municipal Museum that offers a special exhibition on local history and Afro-Cuban traditions. Here, get a detailed explanation by a specialized guide about the Yoruba religion that is practiced in Cuba and its customs.
Following, take a short walk through the city center, and witness Cubans participating in another social tradition, Dominoes, the national game of Cuba. You are invited to participate and try out your luck! Continue to a private restaurant where you will receive a brief introduction into the art of Cuban cocktails during the aperitif. Enjoy good Creole food and learn how to celebrate traditionally with Afro-Cuban rumba! Afterwards, you head back to the starting point to drop off the bicycles.
Important: Please note that there may be program changes for departures until 31.10.18. For further Information please get in touch
Please note that there are special regulations for the use of our E-bikes. For that reason you will be asked to sign a security waver on spot.