• Half-day trip according to programme
• Transfer from/to accommodation, Havana
• Local English-speaking guide
• Visit to a Farmers´ Market
• Cooking class “Cuban Cuisine” (incl. preparation of a Cuban Mojito)
• Cigar tasting (incl. rum and coffee)
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
• During your stay in Cuba:
+53 (0) 7834 4251
+53 (0) 5279 9840
On the half-day trip Sabor Cubano - Cooking, Mixing & Tasting experience Havana intensively through all senses, as you undergo an unforgettable journey. A visit to a local market not only provides an insight into the diversity of exotic fruits and vegetables, but also into the Cubans´ daily lives. A cooking class will teach you more about Cuban cuisine.
Vegetables, just displayed on the market, now serve for the preparation of delicious traditional Cuban dishes. But first of all enjoy a freshly made mojito as an aperitif - mint, lemon juice, sparkling water,... guess what last ingredient is missing? Later, a Cocotaxi, Havana's TukTuk, will take you along the Malecón, the famous coastal road, to a rum and tobacco tasting. The pure "habanero" pleasure: sea breeze, rum and tobacco.
Important: Please note that there may be program changes for departures until 31.10.18. For further Information please get in touch