• Half-day trip according to programme
• Transfer from/to accommodation to/from old town Havana in a vintage car (short panoramic tour)
• Local English-speaking guide
• Visit to the Havana Club Rum Museum
• Cigar tasting for aficionados (incl. 1 cigar, 1 rum and 1 coffee)
• Brief “Mojito”class (incl. 2 cocktails)
• 1 cigar
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses and tips
During your stay in Cuba:
+53 (0) 7834 4251
+53 (0) 5279 9840
The half-day trip Havana "Connaisseur" is just right for connoisseurs among the Cuba travellers. You first enjoy a short tour by vintage car with the first stop at the rum museum in Habana Vieja. Continue on foot through the streets and alleys of the old town to enjoy a tobacco tasting. Watch a cigar roller, in Cuba a so called "Torcedor", roll cigars and particate in a cigar degustation, including rum and coffee.
This delightful experience is completed with an introduction into the world of Cuban mojitos on a rooftop terrace with a very special view of Havana's old town, before returning to the starting point of the tour by vintage car.