• Half-day trip according to programme
• Local English-speaking guide
• E-bike rental
• 0,5l mineral water
• Tour: History of the Project Huellas (approx. 3 h programme, incl. 2 beverages & manufacturing recycled paper)
• Transportation to/from office Caribbean Tours from/to accommodation
• All not specifically mentioned services
• Personal expenses
• Don`t forget about: sun cream, sun glasses, hat, and camera.
• Please note, there is no minimum age, only a minimum "height" of 1.40m
• During your stay in Cuba
+53 (0) 7834 4251
+53 (0) 5279 9840
The thrilling half-day trip Footprints of Havana's Art by E-bike offers an insight into Cuban art and allows you delve into the world of young artists that feel commited to enhancing their community.
The pickup of the bicycles takes place at the office of Caribbean Tours in the district of Vedado. From there, you cycle through the districts of Nuevo Vedado and Puentes Grandes. The biking trip leads you through the Almendares Park to the Jardines de la Tropical, one of the most beautiful places in Havana. During the visit of the art workshop and studio of a young artist, you will have the opportunity to learn about the artist´s social commitment and his art projects and to get creative yourself. Following the tracks of one of the social art projects, that will also be supported by this day trip, you continue to a district that has been embellished with the support of various artists by street art and has thus added a little colour into the lives of its residents. The trip ends at the starting point where you drop off the bikes.